Book Fair 2017
The St. George Book Fair is fast approaching! The theme this year is Wild West! Please take note of the dates below:
· September 11-15: Preview Week- Students will visit to preview during their regular library time
· Sunday, September 17: Book Fair Open House 10:00-1:00
· September 18-22: Book Fair Sale Week
· Thursday, September 21: Book Fair Family Night Out 4:30-7:30
Come by with your family to purchase books and enjoy good food and music. Several food trucks will be here and the SGS Advanced Band will be performing
· Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Getaway will be available for pre-sale.
Volunteers are needed to make this year’s Book Fair a big success! Thank you for your support!
· Volunteer opportunities include: set-up, open house, class visitations, family night and take down
· Please sign up HERE
· Food truck/vendors needed for Family Night on September 21st
· Contact Mrs. Taylor, SGS Librarian, at Jennifer.Taylor@sgschoolbr.org or Pamela Lerch, Library Chair, at 832-541-5732